Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Day Off With Nate :D - Utah and Iowa Wedding Photographer

This is my husband and me. We had his Pops take some fun pics of us. We hadn't had any taken since our wedding and it was definitely time...I love them. We just told him what we wanted and just had fun with it. Thanks Papa Hastings.


I took some too! Can't let that camera go for too long without me. Haha.

We got the Tandem bike and had a blast.

Gotta love black and white KISSY pictures, they are my favorite!

Hiding in the cat tails...hhhmmmm...good times...hehe

I call this the "Scoot Scoot". It's huge. ...Papa Hastings' Pride and Joy!

This one is up in our room...It's one of my favorites.

I'm so in love...

I'm the Luckiest girl alive...Love you Nate



2 comments:

Kayc said...

I love the one of you guys on the tandem bike....and also the one where he is looking back at you on the 'scoot-scoot'....oh and also the one that is your fave in your room. :) So cute! It makes me miss you Chels!!!

Camille said...

SUPER CUTE CHELS!! I love them. How fun. Ben and I should have you take some of us sometime. I'd love some more like that.