Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Picture Day...Yeah! - Utah and Iowa Family Photographer

These are all of my little monkeys....and I love every single one of them. It was the 4th of July and what a great day to have family pictures...haha.

Sometimes we call her Chucky...can you see it? hehe...


My parents are so proud of the great family they have. And it's only going to grow.... :D

Love you Nathan!

This is my oldest brother and his beautiful family. I remember when all of his little rascals were just babies....they grew up too fast.



These two live too far away...MOVE BACK...haha.

Such a precious moment. I can't wait to be a mommy...

The five of us all together...we haven't had a picture like this since my brothers all had mullets and my sister and I had rainbow bangs....man, so much better now...Haha! This is my favorite picture ever. I love these guys so much. They all helped raise me to be the person I am today. Love you Alan, Austin, Mac, and Melanie.


It's fun to see everyone and their spouse! If you look closely my sister and I are so much alike that we are both holding our husbands arms. I didn't realize that until I saw them on the computer. Funny.


These are the cutest trouble-makers ever! Little Angels...

So fun to look at what two people started 35 years ago...Congrats Mom and Dad. We love you!

No comments: